Wednesday 4 September 2013

Music News: The 1975 stream their self-titled debut album in its entirety on Soundcloud


Just when we thought we couldn't be any more into The 1975, they go and do something completely brilliant like, oh, I don't know... Stick their whole highly awaited debut album up on the internet for free streaming!

The 1975 also had a little something to say about what the album stands for:
"This album is the soundtrack to our formative years. The culmination of our adolescence and the cornerstone of our material thus far. That's exactly what it is. I held the album in my hands for the first time yesterday. To physically hold something that you have emotionally and creatively invested so much in is a very rewarding and humbling feeling - but it's also twinned with a level of uncertainty and fear of exposure. I dunno exactly how I feel about releasing this album, the fact that it's such a personal statement and creation hinders me from having an objective opinion. All I know is that it's an uncompromising and honest depiction of who we are and what we're about  and I'm very proud that we've had the opportunity to make an album like that."

Nothing like a bit of unabashed honesty to make you smile eh?  Catch the free stream at the bottom of the page!






The 1975 || Website || Facebook || Twitter || Youtube
Buy  'The 1975' || iTunes || iTunes Deluxe || Amazon || The 1975 store

0 comments :

Post a Comment